Did you know? Grammarly is one of the biggest self-funded online tools and in 2019 the company raised $90 million at a valuation of more than $1 billion.
Now that’s an amazing facts!
In the last 10 years, Grammarly is has grown a lot. Grammarly’s free chrome extension has been downloaded 10 million times, and the company has 6.9 million daily active users.
Which goal led to Grammarly’s success?
- Helping people communicate better & effectively
- Improving grammatical errors
- Help people communicate their right emotion
At first, they were only focused on helping students to improve their spelling & grammar ( It was a subscription-based product ).
Soon after they realized the potential of Grammarly – from a professional writer to a content writer every one can use it.
What is Grammarly?
Grammarly is a cloud-based writing assistant, which helps millions of everyday correspondence to effectively communicate their emotions. AI of Grammarly reviews spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, engagement, and delivery mistakes.
With the Premium option for Grammarly you get –
- You can add unlimited team members
- Style guide
- Admin tones
- Real time writing feedback
- and many more >> know details
Things to know about Grammarly
Website – Grammarly.com
Founded in – 2008
Headquarters located at– San Fransisco, California & USA
Now as we are done with the introductory part,
Let’s dive into the facts.
Facts about Grammarly you didn’t know about –
- There is a community Grammarly® Answer, where you can ask question about english writing.
- Grammarly assistant adjusts to your style.
- You get monthly reports of your writing.
- Grammarly generates a writing score based on your choosed intention.
- Grammarly shows how people will percieve your writing – confident , friendly, or easy to understand.
- It is compatible with outlook, google docs, and grammarly in word.
- It improves word choice with context-optimized vocabulary suggestions.
- Made up of proffesional linguists
- Your vocabulary will enhance with Grammarly’s word choice suggestions that optimize for the context of’your document. Readability and meaning are improved instantly.
- Grammarly detects plagiarism by checking your text against over 8 billion web pages.
Grammarly Premium VS Grammarly Business
Grammarly Premium is built for individuals to improve their writing through our advanced writing feedback.
Grammarly Business is built for teams to ensure their communication and writing are professional and clear.
Alternative of Grammarly
- Pro Writing Aid
Businezvalue was founded by Johnny J Hembrom and his team, an enthusiast in learning business growth and designing.
After failing again and again in his business, finally, Johnny had made lots of fortune and want to help new business people & entrepreneurs, and learn from them.