Do you always find yourself demotivated at the workplace? Are you unable to complete tasks from your to-do list? Do you always get distracted from your work easily? Is there is no productivity in life?
You may be relating to the above questions. It happens always whenever you just sit down to start your work and hustle, You start procrastinating, start focussing on minor things, get bored.
So, Just breathe in and out, stay calm, relax and continue to read ahead!
The below graph shows that how business margin is affected by increased work hours. So time is a major point just don’t do overwork and don’t let others.
Here you will be unlocking the secret on TIPS or hack to become more productive at work.
Productivity Points: –
- Feel good, feel yourself already successful, and then start working
- Wake up Early
- Take cold shower
- Have morning ritual & evening ritual
- Do have a “TO DO LIST”
- Plan your, day, month, and the year ahead
- Stop multi-tasking
- While working keep your phone upside down & in silent mode
- Keep your alarm in the opposite end of your bed
- Drink cold water in the morning or hot, it’s upon you
- Exercise regularly
- Read books in your free time
- Have good posture and Smile
- Eat healthily
- Keep your surrounding clean
- Socialize and have positive people around you
- Keep a daily journal
- Always try new strategies to focus
- Keep a distraction list
- Learn to say no
Focus, on these 20 points and say no to unproductivity.
Also, there are many apps listed by businezvalue, that you can use to improve productivity
Focussed points: –
- Productivity booster
- Unproductivity sealer
- workaround reading playbook
- spice your work
- work from home productivity tools
- employee productivity
- efficient working
- staff productivity & remote work meaning
Businezvalue was founded by Johnny J Hembrom and his team, an enthusiast in learning business growth and designing.
After failing again and again in his business, finally, Johnny had made lots of fortune and want to help new business people & entrepreneurs, and learn from them.